Rock The Vote, Day 20: Nancy Grace



Rock The Vote is an original series, where I make an educated and researched guess on who certain celebrities are voting for Nov. 3, 2020.

Here is something embarrassing I'm going to admit: I used to be obsessed with Nancy Grace. Like, I would stay up until midnight during the summer and watch her show and even call in. Smiley face. I'm not sure what I was going to say if my call was chosen, but I guess I had opinions on Casey Anthony??!

For those of you who don't know, Grace is a legal commentator and "journalist." I use that word loosely. She has worked as a prosecutor and broadcaster. She is best known, however, for yelling on TV about murders. She was even depicted in Gone Girl.

Grace does not apologize even when she's wrong. In 2002, during the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping case, Grace repeatedly said suspect Richard Ricci was guilty for Smart's kidnapping, according to ABC News. He died in custody and was never found guilty. Grace never admitted she was wrong, however. There are plenty of other examples of that, too.

In May, Grace criticized presidential nominee Joe Biden on his response to being accused of sexual misconduct. 

Grace hosted Crime Stories on Fox Nation, which is part of Fox News, which is a conservative news station.

In August, Grace appeared on Fox and Friend and said "defunding the police is not the answer."

I believe Grace is voting for President Donald Trump.

The election is Nov. 3. Find out where you can vote. Support local journalism to stay informed.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.